- Ryerson University – Ted Rogers School, 55 Dundas Street West, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Located on the south side of Dundas midway between Yonge and Bay. We’re on the 7th floor
The site is live now at https://2017.toronto.wordcamp.org
Applications are open for Speakers, Sponsors and Volunteers
Interested in being a speaker?
We are especially interested in local members who have something to share. There is no experience needed, and plenty of help to get you set up for speaking.
You can also attend Speaker Training on the 4th Wednesday of the month. These events are specifically designed for local members who want to speak at WPTO events and WordCamp. There are only 3 sessions left, so be sure to come and get your questions answered.
Deadline for speaker applications is 31 July ’17.
Discover the rewards of being a sponsor
Get Involved! Check out volunteer opportunities
Need a hotel? We have a room block with Holiday Inn on Carlton Street. The group code is embedded in the link. That code shows up AFTER you choose the dates for your stay.
Stay tuned for lots more updates.
We’re still working on cosmetics and some functionality for the site. We have blog posts coming, social media updates, and lots of content. You can RSVP Yes to this event to get updates. That will be super helpful when we open ticket sales.
Last thing,… A quick run down of the organising team (alphabetically by first name):
- Al David – Sponsor Wrangler
- Andrew Grant – Dev Track
- Conrad Hall – Lead Organiser
- Jeff Kilpatrick – Venue Wrangler
- Manny Diaz – Social Media
- Mary-Kay Perris – Welcome Dinner and Ambassador Program
- Maureen Davis – Playbook Writer and Photography
- Mike Pun – Event Signage
- Naranjan Nota – Event Manager
- Nick La – Website Design
- Paul and Gina Bearne – Dev Track and Happiness Bar
- Peg Perry – Wapuu Knitting and Wapuu Drawing Contest
- Peter Toi – Dev Track and Happiness Bar
- Phil Emery – Promotions Wrangler
- Sujin Choi – Photography Wrangler
Come join the team! There are several leader and team positions waiting for your energy and enthusiasm.